Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What software will allow me to scan custom bar codes and export the information to import to Excel?

I am looking for software that will read custom bar codes (QR is preferred but not necessary) and export the data to Excel for analysis. Cost is not an issue, but the cheaper the better.|||Try to get this Tutorial.. cheap and powerfull..

It help me with Excel in many ways, and I thing u're problem can be solved in a bit!!



hope I can be usefull =D|||It depends how your looking to scan the code. If you are going to use QR Code and use your phone to scan the QR Code then although there doesn't seem to be a widely known way of doing what you need it does seem like it may be possible.





http://www.qrcodeforums.com/export-your-qr-codes-to-excel-androids-t131.html?sid=6b72c8a0cd970d5f8a9905c7a1051173





That link explains how :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment