Friday, September 23, 2011

What software package should I use for providing my merchant clients with their account information online?

I sell cafes coffee and need to provide them with their account information online. I don't quite need a full Customer relationship management software package (as I don't have a need for all the other tools), just a way where my clients can log into their account on my website and get account information. I don't want to code this myself, just looking for a FREE OR CHEAP solution to create accounts and then have a way for clients to access that information.|||You are basically talking about a database look up, ASP, php or similar scripts which talk to your back end database to verify the customer exists and validate the password and then display the appropriate information.





The front end will be a simple login form which will send the information to the database and retrieve the data.





If you are hosting your own website already then check what interfaces your web-server supports, Apache supports php as standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment