Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best software for speeding up my internet connection?

I'm looking for the best software for speeding up my dial-up modem internet connection. What is the best software that works good and speeds up the connection to maximum speed? Thanks.|||I agree with TheHumble. Your greatest gains in speed will probably come from maintenance (defraging, clearing your system tray, deletion of unneeded files, etc.) but if you still want some software to play with there's an accelerator called Modem Booster. I haven't used it myself but a friend of mine raves about it. You can find it at http://www.inklineglobal.com/products/mb�?/a>|||Dial-up is the slowest connection I know of. The best thing you can do is keep your RAM as free as possible. Dump desktop wallpaper and screensaver, and load only those programs you need every day.





To clean up your startup menu:





cl Start, cl Settings, cl Taskbar and Start Menu.


-cl Start Menu, cl Customize, cl Remove.


-cl the icon for the program you wish to remove


-then cl Remove.


-This will prevent the program from loading at startup, but will not remove the program from the hard disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment