Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best software for mobile website design?

I would like to design websites intended for phones and the iPhone (iTouch). Would you be kind enough as to suggest the best software. I would like for this software to let me preview my designs for different phone models.|||Hi there,


Below is a link with information for mobile software. It is a "for pay" plan but may be a good place to start.


For free software I would suggest Kompozer which is a "wysiwyg" html editor.


you could make some small test sites and see what they look likke on your cell phone.


Try keeping the page small (about 320 pixels wide) with simple backgrounds and good contrast for your text.


the second link is for Kompozer (free software).


Hope this helps,


al

No comments:

Post a Comment