Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best software to design websites and blogs?

I am very new to web design as I have no prior experience and know little HTML.


I just want to know what the best software is to purchase to design blogs. I have downloaded CS5 Design Premium with Dreamweaver and Photoshop, but I realize this is a little advanced for me and expensive!!!


Does anyone have suggestions of software or ways to build blogs and websites easily and inexpensive?





THANKS!|||A website can be built from scratch with 100% free and open-source tools. There's no need to be a pirate or pay for expensive, bloated software, and nothing beats learning to do it yourself. A good text editor and some patience is all you'll need.





I've included some links to HTML and CSS tutorials and sites below.





One final note: don't use w3schools. They're not a reliable source of information. Until you can spot the good from the bad, you shouldn't use them, and once you can, you don't need them anyway.|||If you know HTML and CSS, I think its enough for designing blog and website.


Yes, ofcourse photoshop and dreamweaver is an added advantage.





Well have a look at my blog http://thingsinblacknwhite.blogspot.com/


Its just made using HTML and CSS..





All the best!!!|||You can try Microsoft Frontpage 2003/2007 or Microsoft Share point Designer 2010, its easy and attractive...|||i use blue voda


although i have never made my own website.


:/

No comments:

Post a Comment