Friday, September 23, 2011

What software can i use to separate audio out of video files?

I recorded a video of me playing guitar, and another of me drumming.


I want to strip the audio of the drum video, so i can add it into the back round of the guitar playing video (for a full cover). The only thing i need to do is just that, what software can i use to do this?


I am using windows movie maker, and i don't think it allows me to do this. I certainly don't know how if it does. thanks!|||The best tool that I have is called "Any Video Converter" and can be downloaded free on the cnet downloads website. You can input any type of video file and can convert it easily to many video formats and audio formats but in your case, audio formats (.mp3, .ogg, . wav, .acc, .m4a, .wma) Hope this helps!|||Hey I don't know of a program that rips the sound automatically but I use Audacity to record sounds off my computer.





I have made ringtones for my phone using Audacity.





Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jtR10YKO�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment