Friday, September 23, 2011

What type of software is the best software for making a high-quality music video?

I have the camera. I've already shot the video, but no software. I've heard of some software like Ulead, Apple Shake, etc. Ulead is $99.99. and Apple Shake is $1,999. Apple Shake is expensive and is supposedly advanced and sometimes used to create music videos for some of the biggest names in the business. There's only one problem. Apple Shake software only works for Mac computers, and Apple computers, I have a Dell Windows XP. So, what type of software is used for shooting music videos that is the equivalent to Apple Shake, but can be used with Dell Windows XP?








P.S. Price is not an option, I want the best quality possible for my philanthropist wife.|||Avid Video!





It's a B.B.C Broadcast based App!


It's the Bentley of DVD/Movie Authoring!(Used in Conjunction with an Apple Mac of Course!!)|||You really should kick the Dell to the curb and pick up a lovely iMac or MacBook Pro. Now that Macs can run Windows, too, you'll never have to worry about compatibility. From all of the reviews I've read, Final Cut Studio is the way to go, but you'll need that nifty Macintosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment