Friday, September 23, 2011

What software would be useful for creating a bedroom singing video?

I would like to have a try at some bedroom singing on youtube, but I don't want it to bad.





Is there a free software that would allow me to record my singing and dub it over the video of my singing or in other words can have a video with several layers of audio rather than one like Windows Movie Maker?





Thanks :)|||I don't think there's a FREE software that allows that, but there's a program called Audacity that you can download for free and record yourself with. You could probably save the mp3 and then upload it into a video editing program pretty easily.|||Hello, I think you should use a webcam recorder,. Please visit Camersoft Webcam Recorder official website if you are interested


http://www.camersoft.com/webcam-recorder�?/a>


there is also a audio recorder but you need picture on the video, I think webcam recorder is better for you, It is free to try, hope you like it!|||I think Photo MovieTheater is a nice choice.


Using it, you can record your singing to the video. and if you like, you can add caption, illustration, transition, etc to the video.





Here you can download the program


http://download.cnet.com/Photo-MovieThea�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment