Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the best software out there for screen capping desktop videos?

I am looking for software that will allow me to record everything that I see and do on my desktop. What is the best, ideally free, software out there that will allow me to do this?|||Hi, im using a pretty record tool - PCHand Screen Recorder.


it could record any activities on the screen and the audio whatever u hear, even the left and right mouse clicks and mouse highlights can be recorded to be displayed in your recordings. i think it is the perfect assistant to create instructional video for u. what's more, it could record any audio and keep synchronous with video. I tried a lot before bought, it's easier to use. It also provides a free trial version. U could try it. hope it could help u.


http://www.screen-capture-record.com/scr�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment