Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I develop a software program for my aunt's hair salon?

My aunt has a hair salon and I'm going to buy her a PC to make everything easier for her. I want to develop a nice looking software that will make making appointments and all of that stuff easier. I want to make this over the summer. I haven't had much experience with developing software before. I'm not going to distribute this to the public, just personal use for my aunt. What programs do I use and can you guys give me some tips and tutorials on how to develop software?|||Microsoft Access





There are plenty of templates available for free.|||Just use excel...thats the easiest way. Read up on visual basic with excel, although you shouldnt have to program that much :P





Or just download a calendar software...im sure you could find something





good luck!|||well if you want it basic just make a chart on microsoft excel pretty simple

No comments:

Post a Comment