Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best software to use to get rid of Computer Viruses once they are on your Computer?

My antivirus software expired and now I think I have a virus.. What software is the best to use to get rid of these trojan,adware,spyware?|||on my computer i had avast anti virus and it found two viruses|||Avira AntiVir free edition updates daily, low on resources, quick scan times, detects 94% of viruses, superantispyware free edition, malwarebytes free edition, With these you should be fairly well protected., Good luck,|||i use avast anti-virus. it's free and automatically updates itself. it runs in the background all the time. it has worked for me for years. avg is pretty good too, and free|||A Windows installer CD to reinstall Windows.





Then a limited user account to keep off future infections.





Or a Linux installer CD to install Linux over Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment