Friday, September 23, 2011

What would you like to see in a software application?

I want to create a software that somebody will use for their needs, as freeware, and I'm thinking of doing something: Make a software every month that people ask for. People just post, and whatever seems to be the best (I guess) I will make into a software app. Whoever I choose as the best answer will get there app, but this is just a test run. I want to see what people would like to see in a software application.|||1) DVD and VCD video/audio ripping!! :D


2) A program where you can write music (onto a scoresheet, that is)


3) Video conversion (esp. rmb, flv, mov and mkv format videos)|||First of all i will appritiate that you are thnking to devolop a software that can be used as a freeware as per their requirements.


Make a application that can work as a task scheduler so that a user can program a task. Add some buttons through which a user can click any one of the butten and the required application should run quickly. like splitting of movies, Editing of Video, or the home budjet( for maintain the expenditures of the house etc..)|||IDEA #1:


making a program that you open then select a folder and a picture and press ok so that your explorer will actually have the picture instead of a white background make it into EASY mode for everyone (just incase you didn't understand that when you go to mycomputer and then select say my documents the background of that will change into the pic)





IDEA #2:


how bout a program to easily organize and sort music files into say a spreadsheet so it can be printed off binder-like with colums for artist, song title, length and disc number


but with drag-drop capabilities





honestly me being a DJ and all would love idea number 2 so if you do it please e mail me at DJDNA@rock.com|||How about a program that will pop up anytime you download pictures to your computer but will help you catagorize them and put tags on them. I have had something similar, but it would allways keep the pictures within that program and I would have to export them to get them to the folder on my computer where I wanted them to be.


Really anything working with pictures would be awesome, but I am a photoshop geek. :D|||I would like to see a free program that can monitor the status of a S.M.A.R.T. hard drive and alert you when something goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment