Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a good software to make brochures?

I am in charge of creating new brochures for my company. What software should I use? I know there's Microsoft Publisher but I want these to look very nice, not something I made from a template. Oh and the software must be free, no room in the budget to purchase fancy software :P Thank you!|||The final look of a brochure depends on the paper and quality of the printing (thanks Brayden) and also the skill of the person creating it..


If you can't get a good result with Publisher you won't succeed with a free app.


Here's a free one anyway:


PagePlus SE:


http://www.serif.com/desktop-publishing-�?/a>|||Publisher has 100s of templates. I have NEVER heard of anyone claiming that because they used the template that it didn't give their end product a nice look. What makes the product look bad is if you don't use quality paper or have a quality printer.





If you're searching for some other software, all you have to do is type "brochure software" into a search engine


http://www.google.com/#hl=en%26amp;xhr=t%26amp;q=bro�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment